Monday, March 19, 2012

Busy Busy

So we've been busy doing work for Cottage Country Pest Control and seem to have neglected our own blog a bit. That just will not do, so I'm working on some new blog posts that will hopefully be posted this week.

In the meantime, a quick update. Last week I attended two BNI meetings. If you are unfamiliar with BNI, you can check out their website. Going to those meetings was great because I got to meet a ton of entrepreneurs  and small business owners from Durham Region and made some really great connections. I would definitely recommend checking BNI out and maybe attending a meeting or two if you are a business owner (you can check their website out to see if they have chapters in your area).

As I said I have been doing work for CCPC and tomorrow I have a lunch meeting with a potential client. I met this potential client at my second BNI meeting and he is interested in discussing how my services can work for him as he's retooling his business.

Check back later this week for new blog posts and as always, if you have any questions please email me or visit our website or Facebook page to get in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment